French Wine Adventures - Gourmet Wine Tours and Walking Tours
French Wine Adventures offers small group and private wine tours including walking, history and gourmet experiences near Bergerac and Bordeaux in Nouvelle Aquitaine.
French Wine Adventures were selected best wine tour company in South West France by Lux Global Hospitality Awards and one of the top five wine tour destinations in the world by Cara magazine. They are recommended by Forbes, the Times, the Daily Telegraph, the Independent, Gloss, Food and Wine, Le Petit Futé and Terres de Vins.
Key Points & Services
- wine tours from half a day up to five days
- multi day tours for small groups of up to 6 people
- gourmet food and wine pairing including classic, vegetarian and vegan menu needs
- visits with local producers and winemakers including with your tour guide Caro, a local winemaker, vineyard owner, published author and certified wine educator
- certified wine school where you will learn about local wines, French and international wines (WSET approved)
- accommodation available for six adults on the estate
- handicap accessible reception room / accommodation and tours possible
- seated wine and food pairing lunches for up to 20 people
- strategically located between Bordeaux and Bergerac
Approved Wine Spirit Education Trust wine school since 2010